Vengeance Served Cold

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Vengeance Served Cold

[​IMG]

The Deithe Fiannai threaten to cover the realm in eternal winter unless Leidamea is brought to justice. We must stop the frost and find Leidamea before it's too late...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, February 22nd until Wednesday, March 8th, 2023 at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Vengeance Served Cold will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Box of Winter's Sacrifice and Royal Box of Winter's Sacrifice.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Event Bundle in Marketplace

[​IMG]
    Looking to get right into the event or grab some extra items to help you finish Legends?
    For the duration of Vengeance Served Cold you can purchase an updated event bundle offering Royal Chest Keys, Royal Box of Winter's Sacrifices, Royal Seerstones and Health Crystals from the Marketplace!
    NOTE: This bundle has a 1 time purchase limit

#1 ATA-Jace, Feb 16, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    Lord2Gunz, Thrawn and DeFi-Novelist like this.
  2. You guys work really hard to keep up the game and the other games you guys established. But we notice a slacking in “new” events. Many of us are getting bored of copy and paste events. Maybe add another tier like 100k items for pallumen plates. Just something new. You guys push out 10$ bundle what seems like every event now, but can’t add new event content. The competitions are AWESOME! But events need something new. Many players are getting incredibly bored. I know you guys can do it!

3. I agree 100%! Knowing there is nothing beyond 60K and I can reach that in 1 day at blitz or aurum doesn’t make the game fun.

unless I am T10 chasing, I really don’t have any drive to want to play continuously. If we had higher tiers that requires more effort, I think that would make a lot of players happy and a lot more active

4. Right!! After i hit 60k.. I don’t log on much till next event hoping for something new

Passion likes this.
  5. Love this event furniture!.. looks a little like the kitty from witch arcana!

6. What has happened to the drop rate of royal chests? Previously EBs would constantly drop, now I've had about 3 all event.

7. Looks like the daily regular chest drops are now split in two paths, PvP and PvE. The Xtal requirement in the PvP path is much greater than the requirement on the PvE side …for the same reward! Dropping an xtal should result in a higher, more valuable reward…and you neglected the steal function on PvP…why not replace the xtal requirement with something along that line if you don’t want to increase the reward?