V-Hawks recruiting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Jax-of-WTF-, Aug 26, 2013.

1. V-Hawks have been trying to recruit and train warriors over the test wars period. We have had good and bad results. This has given us a new lease of life and we have had a full clear out. We currently only have warriors in the clan and are now recruiting once again. After WEEK 12 WAR 5. We removed 39 members to make room for new fresh warriors. After doing this we had matched SOTUW in war 6. We pulled off an amazing victory after a well fought war. Off the back of this victory V-Hawks are pumped full of energy.

Recruitment stats are as follows:

Att builds 1mil SDT min with good BFE OR BFA.

GH builds 500k SDT min good BFE or BFA.

Hans builds 1mil SDT min good BFE AND BFA.

Hybrids builds 1.5mil SDT min good BFE OR BFA.

War history must be available unless you state you are inexperienced.

V-Hawks is growing and needs perms to fill in gaps for season two.

Come grow with us, I look forward to hearing from you.

We are looking to grow strong for season two, we will consider setting up a war alliance. It will work like an alliance. You send us warriors we send you eb helpers when needed.
    A new family in KaW.
    We will set up a council between the alliances and help out the whole family.

Jax owner V-Hawks

2. How many times you guys recruited?

3. SUPPORT 

4. support bambam

5. Good group of ppl there:) Support!

congrats on victory yesterday. Was a fun and exciting war.

6. Support

7. Supporting this great clan !!

8. Love how 3/5 supports are from your own clan

9. Support ^^

10. Support!!!great ppl and warrior there

11. Support great bunch of people there

12. Umm, those requirements aren't going to help for ****. 1 mil sdt isn't going to stop a towered gh with good bfe from going through. 500k is just killing gh plunder but the 1.5 is where everyone is supposed to be. I don't know if this is to just get in, and grow it later, but that won't help.
    Other than that, good luck and hope for a great season 2.

13. Support to hawks

No support to the angry hog in front of me saying 1m/500k is not enough when he has no sdt 

14. Hand of God the requirements are a min to get in to the clan but thank you for the information :)

15. The only war I ever was only half active in was in v hawks...

16. Support.
    Yesterday's war was amazing. Even though I was pretty pissed off that you won; you deserved that win.

Good luck in Season 2!

17. ╔╗║║║╔╗╔╗
    ╚╗║║║║╣╠╝
    ╚╝╚╚╝║║║go V-HAWKS!

18. I agree good bunch of people at v-hawks

19. Support I may decide to join yall once I build my towers in the Hoarfrost. Best of luck its good to see a war clan that has lost so much still trying. :)