V-Hawks Recruiting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Jax-of-WTF-, Jul 29, 2013.

1. V-Hawks are recruiting perm members for wars. We have a great set up here for wars but we are lacking perm warriors. Experience is not essential but is preferred.

We have Four war Admins, a perm tracker and Two war commanders.

We are looking for mid build members ranged from 1-4mil cs, However we will consider bigger and smaller builds. GH are also welcome.

Towers are essential in wars but we will help you get them and equipment if needed.

V-Hawks is steeped in war history and Kaw history. I am trying to build a strong team once again.

Please apply to Jax-The-Saviour or any of our helpful war admins.

I look forward to warring with you guys soon

Jax

2. Gl jax in bringing hawks back to what it was, your more than capable.

3. Good luck, respect to V-Hawks!

I remember when this clan formed :eek:

It was VR1 and BlackHawks, right?

4. Good luck v hawks you guys are awesome!

RESPECT

5.  . Jax bringing it back to their good old days!! Rawrr!

6. Guys, I've been with hawks 1 month and its an awesome group of people, like jax said; we are lacking loyal and dedicated warriors. If your looking a permanent home and want too war join V-HAWKS to grow and have fun

7. They are really awesome. SUPPORT

8. Next time hire lovely to make your clan thread she makes it pretty

9. Good luck, Jax. Great clan and nice war leadership. Towers are certainly a must.

10. Hey I am an attack heavy hybrid looking for war and I am interested in becoming a perm for V-Hawks

11. Cool thread,hope you get some perms man:3

12. Nice Support

13. Spy was dead on. Gabrielks and HolyTrinity founded V-Hawks as that merging of clans. "A new chapter on Epic Battles begins"

Good Luck!

14. ╭━━━━━V-HAWKS━━━━━╮
    ༒ ƦཇᏣƦཔᎥŦᎥསཧ སཇཨ ཀཇཀཋཇƦᏕ ༒
    ╰━࿈ SEASON 2 RANCOR ࿈━╯

15. Joined to show support!  Let hawks rise again!