UVE vs white hand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Citizen-erased, May 16, 2012.

1. The UVE have recently declared war on the white_hand in defense of a UVECA called excelsior

We have open fired after xtreme launched an unprovoked attack on excelsior

I am writing this for the forum community assist in toppling this aggressive clan by joining excelsior or legendary obsidian

I can see why clans war (legendary obsidian was beaten into surrender and now the UVE owns it) but an unprovoked siege due to a members arrogance is something else

Citizen-erased

2. We are already winning but need more members for a final push

3. No one will join you guys. No one's going to dare war against WH voluntarily.

4. Glad your keeping Osw alive by fighting Op but smh if you guys arent yet another clan crying for help. War n have fun and earn respect by filling up news feeds instead of forums.

5. btw- Go WH! 

6. Wtf is uveca noob you guys are on some great **** never seen any of you in my news feed tell excelsior members stop trying to run its not going to help

7. @ op lmao your winning and then you ask for help. Op you are full of ********

8. For a final push? Wh fought regs for much longer than you and the regs were much stronger. You guys are done and you don't even know it yet.

9. Lol, I have warred WH in the past. This won't help you. My advice? Drop all your buildings and start sucking on extremes toe

10. Ty :) I knew you liked it 

11. Mmmm....interesting...I give OP...less than 2 weeks till "omg I'm sorry"

12. I second that ^

13. Ahah, I remember my WH days..in short I can summarize it by telling you, OP, is that you're screwed.

14. Uvewhat? Anyway u will have attention that u ask for.

WH

15. LMAO!!! YOU guys sure are winning 

Guess its time to tap into my strip funds 

Either way, this was the dumbest thing you could have done

16. Unprovoked attack? I'm sorry but the second you downloaded a WAR game you volunteered to be attacked

17. Winning? Against White_Hand? Doesn't happen.