Use of sh???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War_Is_My_Life, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Whats sh used for in wars and why are they so most wanted!!??Pls help me !

2. SOS level 1 hansel. Well, an SH can have a good range of attack, and when used well is a ***** to take out. On my SH account I can stay high for whole wars and not xtal once while other team stays down. Again depends on the user and effectiveness of clan and management.

3. Also, they help get good matches as it brings down your clans average CS. Stops you getting lb competitors.

A great combo match wise is lb and SH apparently.

4. Leader board accounts. Not necessarily just lb though. Any huge stat account should do the trick.

5. Sh is so much wanted cause devs can't get their fingers out. Unless you're lb, you need to tear down your whole build and put up only sos lvl1 if you want to war.

6. Lasmain -

Actually not true. Most rosters also use PS, Bigs, and even mediums.

7. Red - only because sh and bigs only will get a no match. Sh are still preffered over mids, and as a midbuild, you will have a really hard time finding clans to war wwith

8. nobody intelligent uses pure spies ...

9. Plenty of clans use pure spies.

10. i am not intelligent :(

11. Plenty, you say? Name 2 clans. Why do u always have to come on forum and talk jibberish and troll others?
    You also said that you don't need xtals to do we wars.
    You and I both know how the wars work. I request for the third time now; stop acting stupid!

And hey, look at that - you're a sh

12. I don't think he's trolling

I think he's just dumb