(UPDATED) Rancor Leaderboard (TOP 10) RACE FOR THE RINGS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VERSACEBLOOD, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. Ive decided to give you all an update on the current leaders in rancor :) as you all know, the person or "persons" with the highest rancor lvl at the end of the hive event will get there choice of one of the three new hive rings at LEVEL 10 :O isnt that awesome?  but anways. After countless hours of researching and tracking clans ive managed to pull up the TOP TEN leaders as of now :D so without further ado i give you our almighty war crazed rancor leaders.

1. -TERROR-BadBoy- -rancor lvl 14 - wars from.(DoTB and -elysium-)

2. deathgod -rancor lvl 13 - wars from (mushroom kingdom)

3. SylverDragon-OnThe-Battlefield -rancor lvl 12 - wars from (DoTB)

4. SylverTempest-OnTheBattlefield -rancor lvl 11 - wars from (DoTB)

5. xxxWETxxx -rancor lvl 10 -wars from (DoTB)

6. __-BLACK-H0UND-666-______ - Rancor lvl 10 'tied for fifth' wars from (-elysium- and gp)

7. GZ_REXCUJO_GZ -rancor lvl 9 - wars from (guerrieri perpetue)

8. xX___Cloud9R1___Xx -rancor lvl 9 'tied for sixth' - wars from (-GhosT LegioN- and Battlegrounds)

9. p1r8 -rancor lvl 9 'tied for sixth' - wars from (DoTB)

10. llllEIlIIDllIlWIlllllNlIlKlIlI -rancor lvl 9 'tied for sixth' - wars from (-GhosT LegioN-)

And as for everyone else there were many great warriors who have achieved lvl 1-8 thus far. i will give these warriors clans a shoutout... heres to all the fantastic clans brawling it out in these primal wars / bonus rancor event. The following clans include Battlegrounds. Death on the battlefield (DoTB), -GhosT Legion- guerrieri perptue. La Rasistance. -elysium- LOS-Blood Orchid ---nO--WTF---ReMorSe -EXODUS- MINAS MORGUL A E O N W A R Mushroom Kingdom

So many great warriors from each of these clans have reached rancor lvl over 5 thru 8, so gratz to them and keep on WARRING 

i will be trying to keep this list updated as wars go on asap. And let you know where you stand in reaching the top ;)

OH and plz let me know if you have rancor 9 or higher and arent on this list. As i will update it asap.

Ty all. And best of luck in the remainding WARS 

#RIPRobbinWilliams

2. You kidding me! Check out Asguard Infantry

3. #7-#10 would be tied for Seventh place, not Sixth.

4. Wait until you realize you're wrong. :lol: "dumby" :lol:

5. OHHHHH BAWS YOU JUST GOT SHREKT. WHERE ARE YOU AT. WHERE ARE YOU AT. HAPPY FEET. WOMBO COMBO. BOOOOM. S-S-S-SHREKT

6. WHERE U FLOATIN BRO? WHERE U FLOATIN? DONT B COMIN UP ON ME SIDEWAYZ DAWG. ILL PUT U IN THE DIRT

7. BOOOOOOOOM. D CANE. JAC DROPPING IT. BOOOOOOOOOOM. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOIN BAWS. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. AIN'T EVEN FLOAT.

8. Listen here you two jack fucks. #6 IS TIED WITH #5 SO THAT WOULD MAKE 7-10 TIED FOR SIXTH. EAT MY **** BEFORE I FARM U TO NOTHING

9. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH NAH BRAH. IF HE TIED FOR 5 HE STILL #6. GETTIN UPSET OVER NOTHIN. MAD OR NAW?

10. U SRIOUS RIGT NOW BRO? U AIN GOT N E GAME ON ME BRO. I JUST KNOCKED U BACK TO LAST TUESDAY BRO. COME AT ME SIDEWAYZ WON MO TIME.

11. YEYEYE DIS BOI KNOCKED TO LAST THURSDAY MONTH, AIN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE HE IZ.

12. WHERE HE B?! WHERE HE B? I AIN EVEN KNOWIN BRO. U B GONE BAWS. U B GONE.

13. Whys everyone yelling... its a library... shhhh

14. BAWS? MORE LIKE...FLOSS, CUZ IMMA BE CLEANIN MY TEETH WHEN I'M DONE WITH HIM Y'KNOW I'M SAYIN BAE-BEE

15. OOHHHHHH. U GUNNA TAKE THAT? HE JUST WIPED UR BOARD BRUH. WHAT NEXT? U AINT EVEN GOT A MOVE NO MO SON.

16. DUN TEST MY PAYSHENTS. GIT AWF MAH THRED

17. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

18. Omg u nubs forgot about asguard infantry they boss cuz of Dali and he/she smartness