Upcoming Estoc Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Is there any clans out there that would allow me to join them for the upcoming tournament? Id prefer if you had a good previous Estoc War victory rate. I understand I can still move between clans during the tournament but it comes at a small cost of course.

Also would you do b2b hauntings between wars? If so then please post here or contact me another way. Sorry for the poor layout of this thread but im on android and its taken me about 10 minutes just to write all this :(

2. I tried to join We're Screwed but they have their doors locked all the time as they have a 95% success rate for all their wars

3. Sorry OP, not trying to hijack your thread; but I'm looking for a clan for the Estoc Season aswell :)

4. Same sort of criteria as OP.

5. Let me know if you find one :)

6. I attempted to talk to a We're Screwed admin but none of them replied

7. Try Taka or The OMETS

8. Ok. I really want some of the equipment that will be given out. Plus the great experience

9. Hehe, I am in We're Screwed as a hansel build... But no, I cannot get you in becausethey are full for wars... My main (attack build) and guild hansel need a good Estoc clan though. 

10. Mery Pm me

11. If my clan doesnt want to war to, I want an EE clan, so if you found one please inform me 

12. O B L I V I O N

Open soon as Estoc War Clan

B2b haunts in-between

13. Hey I have a 16m 17m main with 4m 4m spy. Looking for estoc clan

14. Everyone looking for "good" war clans. They are good cause they keep their doors locked and war with perms.

I'm in a "so so" war clan. Door is still open till we recruit enough perms for 25 min. Then we lock up and train up the team.

If u have clan loyalty and of small stats, come on over. While slots last 

15. Bump because after finding a clan that was doing these wars, they have split up after have a bad time with this weeks wars. So I am now needing a new war clan. Please message me if you are willing to let me in.

16. Bumped for a very good reason.

17. It's not really a tournament cause more than 1 clan can win but you could try here hard to get in only through invite

18. Anyone wishing to join an EE clan, come here. Will be b2b haunts. As long as u can adhere to the rules on our clan page (strictly enforced) you are welcome.