Unsilence EpicSparta!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ruby_The_Misfit, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Riot Town- Has silenced EpicSparta on false lies! They are bullies, thieves, and liars!. I Demand EpicSparta is unsilenced and all members of -Riot Town- are silenced in return for lying to ATA about EpicSparta! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!! FREE EPICSPARTA!!

2. It's against ToU to petition against another players silence, he can email the support staff himself and ask it to be over turned, or you know deal with not being able to talk on wc for 24you hours.

3. Boba's right, I've gotten silenced for that
    /Lock
    [​IMG]

4. What ToU rule am i violating?

5. I literally just told you, if you're having trouble understanding go read it yourself.

6. i did read it and it didnt say anything about not being allowed to petiton against one's silence

8. Where is that from?

9. Rules of Conduct

10. Im in Rules of Conduct right now and i dont see that post

11. Same thing applies for silences as that player has been "banned" from posting in KaW permanently or temporarily, again HE can email devs or deal with not talking in wc for 24 hours, not that big a deal.

12. Demand all you want, ain't gonna happen.

For future reference, complaining about another players silence is a violation of the ToU. So is making spammy threads. I count that as 2 strikes, one more and I'll ban you from the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.