Unofficial: Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 - War #2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -JOOR-, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Because you locked your thread...

1) Why did you start the season if you were not happy with the match system you created? Why wouldn't you wait until you were happy?
    2) Why would you continue to beta test in a production environment after the Super Bowl of KaW , Season 2, was in play? Do your developers take the statistical/actual data from the last 22 wars in Season 2 and apply to your matching system to see if it produces the desired outcome or do you only test in production?
    3) Why do you consistently change the rules to your game, via the match system, during the Season 2 wars?
    4) You have a post about changing the times now. Why wouldn't you gather this information before the start of your season. Again, why start if you are not ready?
    5) You have stated that the reason both new Tiers, EBs, and Season 2 were done together was that [paraphrased] not all changes were for or would impact all players. Do you not think that the additional stats from T6.3 will cause further changes to stats? Have these new changes in stats been considered in your match making system or will new changes be required in the middle of the season to address the new gap between the high and low end players?

2. Because time=money.
    Its about time people started asking how, after this long of a time, this war system hasnt been perfected to a set standard.
    In any other profession, if you couldnt make something work after this much "testing" and member "polling", youd be deemed incompetent and fired.

3. Well said joor ....
    also I really think the amount of no matches should be compensated by atleast 1 rc point at this rate, i will be lucky to get rc 15
    Devs i think its time to admit wrongs and compensate 4/6 wars in this clan alone have been no matches. (thats not including the no matches from the clan we left)
    i await your no response

4. Their thread isn't locked. You probably just accessed it wrong by going through active topics or the news section. Just go to forums and any other category and you will be able to post fine

5. Full Support Joor, I want to know the answers to these questions as well. I don't like how the developers locked their thread. All we know is that some changes were made today that caused 11 clans all of whom are well established EE war clans to receive "No Match Found". Devs many of us are paying customers and we deserve answers not locked threads. Mid-season testing is a noob move, 4 no matches in one week for us due to your unprofessionalism. Why can't you just tell us what these "New changes" you just enforced are and what we can do as clans to adapt to them once again especially if it is only 11 of us?

6. Full support Joor, Devs I feel like these are great questions that need answering.

Ogres your wrong... you probably just commented on this thread before checking... the Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 3 thread is Locked.

7. Full support.. Devs need their priorities straight that's for sure!

8. 11 clans unmatched after devs supposedly made changes to allow better matchups - RH, SOTRA, NMF, SOTUW, MM all top clans not getting matched means something is wrong with another new matchup system.

9. Jr,

Bravo! Well stated!

I still contend that summer trials was the only research study on earth that participants have to pay in order to be engaged!!!

Ty Joor! 

10. Full support joor! Great questions that we need answered! 

11. Harbel,

YES Full support!!!

Every no match put serious ee folks further behind in the elusive quest to finish with 50 rancor points.

When the system fails to perform, FULL rancor should be awarded!

TY, Harbel 

12. Well stated Joor! What are the odds of a dev reply?

13. Full support. We should be compensated 1 rancor lvl for every no match anyone gets.

14. For some reason almost every person supporting this thread is from the same clan....

15. But all good reasons support.

16. What's your point Shane? I mean chaos bc

17. @faith and a 45

Just posted on the thread no problem. The clue on it not being locked (if on device) is the absence of a padlock icon...

18. Yeah I know, they just unlocked it not too long ago...

[​IMG]
    IMG_0219 by gambitdavis, on Flickr

19. Wasn't there a clan that was like 'We came to lose'? I'm pretty sure there was, they would get a lot of free equipment if they all drop to tiny gh with no BFE/A

20. I agree with my clan mates, why prematurely start a system held together by duct tape and paper clips? A compensation for so many no matches would be cool, but I would rather have a post in forums that explains the units used to match clans, as well as a rough guide on how to keep your clan warring. Shouldn't wars be more of a test of team cohesion and leadership, rather than a challenge to decipher cryptic dev messages?