unlock bronze bars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _-_rerekissk1ss_--_, Jun 8, 2015.

1. How many Lands do I need to unlock the bronze bars I got in an event. Why are even locked, if they are given away?

2. 25 i believe

3. Makes sense, why give something away if it cant be accessed??

4. Because it could small players help grow faster But that against the philosophy of this game.

5. I think they unlock with the lowlands, nowadays they come pre unlocked lol so I don't know if the op trolling or what XD if bb's not unlocked gold just sitting there like a brisk bottle of noob tears ready to be cracked open o.0 wait did I say that aloud

6. If they made there acc before the starter promo then they dont have LL unlocked

7. What a shame I pre date the new player promo. they would be really useful to unlock furthers lands.

8. Just like what 11b? Lol make that easy so not really helpful unless your brand new. Only thing nice is that 100% plinder and 10xtals

9. Personally, I'd post a Picard gif rather than support my Alts thread with my first forum post, but that's just me...

10. I joined a fewer days ago and got LL auto unlocked

11. As has been said already the bronze bars unlock at 25 lowlands. The starter pack comes with all 25 unlocked as it is but the lowlands are really cheap by today's game standards.

Any more questions like this should go on dillybar's question thread.