Unlinking accounts from devices

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by wilI_, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I've been away from this game for awhile, mainly because I got a new iPhone.

About a year ago I would say I tried to link my main account with this new iPhone, but I got an error saying I had too many devices linked to that account (I think it was 3).

I remember I tried to unlink my account from one of the devices but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've missed this game and want to get back into it, but don't feel like rebuilding my 5 mil cs character again (I know nothing ridiculous, but still took a couple years)

If anyone knows a way to do this or has had this problem any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

2. It is on settings on the home tab and click account... The rest is up to you.

3. Also there is nothing I can do immediately, I'm at college and all the devices that have my main on them are at my home, but I'm visiting home in about a month.

4. My best bet is to wait it out. Then do what you need to get done with unlinking

5. If I remember correctly it wasn't working when I tried it, I suppose I'll try again. If I'm still having trouble I'll contact support. I didn't realize the button was right there. Silly of me

Please lock

6. Locked per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.