unholy aura on ee match, worth it?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Before i get flooded with " hello, read the description" this is not about that only.

50 % chance of making enemy kingdom lose 100% more money in successful attack.

From a ee use, how well can this spell serve in a ee match?

I would very much like an answer not out of speculation, but from research. If it does or does not do enemy plunder damage, or does it gives me that plunder in the attack.

Ive casted that spell in almost every ee match except this one and i cant tell if it help or not at all. Thx for taking time to read this

2. It does nothing to affect the plunder earned on either side.

3. youre telling me its useless in an ee match, other than help mith payout?

4. Yes 50% chance to make double plunder in EE war is awesome. If you're in ee war and not casting you are letting your team down.

5. It gives you a higher mith bonus at the end.

6. Yep. It only affects how much your opponent loses being attacked or stolen from. Nothing with KOs, nothing with the person hitting them.

7. I believe there was a thread on the, let's go with, "meanness" of using this spell awhile back.

8. It makes them lose more gold, but doesn't affect how much plunder they have. While casting it gives a "higher" mith payout, it's only higher by 15. You get paid bak what you spend, and then only if you win. It isn't worth risking it to cast in EE war. OSW on the other hand, IS worth it.

9. Thx fight, thats precisely what i needed to know

10. You mean Sholron.

11. Also sholron, thx to all

12. not if your opponent boycotts

13. Nice IGCB.

If you're done Panda, please ask a mod for a lock.

Thanks

14. It's incredible useful. After the EE you can strip someone and have a chance at taking double gold on your hits, very useful for attacks and steals. If you win, it's frreeeeeeee!

15. If I am not mistaken, at one point devs said unholy aqua does nothing in ee wars (but mith payout)

But if it did:

16. Damn wasnt supose to send....

No it wouldnt be worth it t cast it because if you think about it,
    You are taking your teams future gold, because YOU do not get double gold it just vanashes,

Basically you are helping them bank there gold...

17. DaNg wasnt supose to send....

No it wouldnt be worth it t cast it because if you think about it,
    You are taking your teams future gold, because YOU do not get double gold it just vanashes,

Basically you are helping them bank there gold...

18. Uggg...... sorry future treaders... i did not mean to douple post, apologies.

19. im pretty sure when winning a war u get more than what u casted back. I make substantially more mith back then what i spend when i max cast. I get alot back when i just cast war battles spells too but no where close to when i max cast.