Unfair Matchup!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_a_small_fish_in_a_big_pond_I, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I would like to complain on behalf of Apheriun! it is really unfair that so many clans with multiple kingdoms gang up against him and the war is lost in the first 30 minutes.

Also he's not allowed to use the same or at least comparable number of xstals.

Worst of all he's not allowed to fight back turning him as a result into a punching bag!

I would like to urge devs to sort this and matchup issue out!

2. I would like you to email your complaint to support@athinkingape.com. The developers most likely won't see this, and there have already been dozens of threads like this.

3. ATG read it

4. Believe me, I did.

5. Copy of a thread I made, mine was better

6. ATG - try to read with understanding :)

7. the one - it would have been a copy if I have seen yours - happy to see you think alike

8. Lol, good thread... imagine if FoD could xtal at very end? imagine if tt could xtal at very end!!!

9. I agree 100%. That matchup was ridiculous! We had 11 more players than you guys. Great job though even with the mismatch!

10. ^xortion - I'm not complaining about our lost war against regulators - it's about our dear friend Apheriun! he's like 50 vs 1 on average and is not allowed to fight back!

we could and did that!

11. Dr Pinky - devs NEVER helped Apheriun!!!

12. U wanna see apherium kick ur ass? Click 1, wanna see apherium skeleton xtal and regen click 2  And finally click 3 if u wanna apherium strengh match ur clan rank 

13. Dont warring in Estoc. Devs pls allow MWars again

14. I wish could take as many hits as apheriun before I KO...