unfair match up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ruZty, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I want to know what went wrong with the systems. Today's match up was the worst ever. Crackdown Wars against La Resistance. Nothing matches other than the numbers of players. I want a mith payback.

2. Ayyy sucks to suck :p

3. You don't even have equipment on lol

4. Kidding, but you can't ask a refund provided you were gambling in the first place.

5. They always take it off dices, even though devs did say equipment bonuses aren't counted in the match up ;)

6. Well look at ours, im 5th and i cant hit their 25th player

7. Look at the difference in the 2 clans it was a huge mis match surely the Devs can recognise this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Something is definitely wrong today

9. Don't lock this until 1 hr after war ends, need the noobs to whine here rather than making a separate thread.

10. Lol, he's still in war as he cries.

11. 33 v 33 seem fair to me. You should have not let inactive in war.

12. If Unequipping doesn't count why la resistance top 20 players were stripped ??

13. Snicker. It's about the stats.

14. I have done enough wars to understand what is a mismatch.

15. Were stripped?
    :?

The devs did say unequipping doesn't help.
    What was your message at the start of match ups? Something like your clan of x/y strength was matched against.... " ?

16. Many clans are in wars, so youre not going to get a good match always.

17. Their weakest is 1.5 mil cs.

Other than our top 5.
    The lower stats do not match at all.

I am 3.5mil cs rank 22 on my side as compared with 6mil cs on their ranked 22 active player.

18. I understand winning and losing are part of the game. The message read our clan strength rank 20/50 with 33 matched against la resistance strength 20/50 33 members.

19. Rosters look pretty even. Not our fault, nor LAR that you Merced inactives.

20. I understand role of hansels but this just doesnt match at all.