unfair match up tlal0can vs dragons of vroengard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RELENTLESS, Feb 10, 2013.

1. In war #4 this week tlal0can vs dragons of vroengard the match up was very unfair dragons had 12 more people then us in war. So if we are around the same stats or alittle high there is no way that we can win. Dragons has a minimum of 2000 more actions then us wether they were sucessful or not they still are able to attack and assassinate way more then us so i dont know how that is fair. So we fought them before and had the same number of people and won by alot so i think that if a clan has 10 plus more members on one side the odds of winning are definitely in there favor can u please try to fix this by Wednesday. Thank you.

OMETOTCHITS

2. Lol. Tlal0can people are complaining? Something must be up...

3. :lol: According to your history, you almost one!

4. Won*

Oh my...

5. It was a narrow win by the opposition against Omets, nothing to be complaining about tbh, but maybe unfair match-up

6. Show a SS of the strength ranking report.

7. Just because we are good at ee warring doesnt mean that the match up wasnt unfair. I posted this so the devs can fix for future wars for all clans

8. I've suffered at the hands of the Omets before! All I can say to this is, oh well, never mind

9. Devs don't care about your thread.
    Send an email or feedback

They most likely still won't care because this issue has been addressed already and there are no possible fixes to matchup issues, why don't you suggest a fix and maybe they'll look into it.

10. I dont get what your upset about. Your smashing clans by 60b regularly without them complaining. You only lost by 12b it's not a big deal.

11. Less steals , more scout, you allmost won and at a disadvantage like that. Impressive.
    You had more actions, they had more Kos .
    Estoc wars are made interesting for a lead is not safe !

12. There have been much bigger mismatches that people haven't complained about...

13. True story ^^

14. Happens. Devs are trying their best to fix it. But limiting us to 60 participants is no bueno. >_<

15. I can vouch for omet. His clan is hard to beat. In and hour they came back 20 bil with xtals and organization. They never stopped. Hard fighters.
    Respect and support for OP.