unfair match up tlal0can vs dragons of vroengard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RELENTLESS, Feb 10, 2013.

1. In war #4 this week tlal0can vs dragons of vroengard the match up was very unfair dragons had 12 more people then us in war. So if we are around the same stats or alittle high there is no way that we can win. Dragons has a minimum of 2000 more actions then us wether they were sucessful or not they still are able to attack and assassinate way more then us so i dont know how that is fair. So we fought them before and had the same number of people and won by alot so i think that if a clan has 10 plus more members on one side the odds of winning are definitely in there favor can u please try to fix this by Wednesday. Thank you.

OMETOTCHITS

2. Double post
    Request lock..

3. I only posted once i dont know why it us here twice

4. Nice double post 

5. OP, if it was not an intentional double post, then request lock

6. It was a close fight so the matchup was good

7. We are great at ee warring doesn't mean ut was a bad match up anyway I am requesting a lock on this forum post sence it is double posted and I don't want to look at comments on both posts only one will due once again please lock

8. Number of players regardless of stats - does affect match ups - big time. I know the devs are constantly trying to make ewars better. but there does need to be some sort of but off - like 10% more players (i.e. clan size of 30 vs. clan size of 33). I'd hate to be a dev to figure out how to work this...but it's understood by everyone doing ewars.