Unfair Match 33, Cunning Rovers vs Honorable Fiends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by W1ckyTDX, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Bad Matchup in War 33. Cunning Rovers vs Honorable Fiends. Honorable Fiends had 1 extra warrior and our top 3 couldn't even hit their top 3. This wasn't a fair match. Please consider refunding our xstals for this match. Thank you for your time.

2. Email/Feedback this to Devs. They usually don't reply to forum posts such as these ️

3. Support, was a joke

4. Was indeed a tough war for y'all. Much respect for fighting till the end those of you who did.

5. 1 extra person!?!?

Let me cry for you.

I remember back in old war system murder war was outnumbered 89 to 51.

6. no support.

or did i miss life the day everyone was taught war was fair...

7. 1 bad match up and all of KaW has to hear about it.

8. Mother of god we gonna start having threads about unfair indiwar matches now…how bout checking how many of your peeps had 0 towers…only active when they felt like it…xstaled when asked…one man down isnt very tough

9. 

10. What John said

11. Support wicky

12. Support Wicky, indi has actually been very crappy last few weeks

13. The numbers are matched for indi wars as close as they can possibly be for fairnessjust take your ass whooping and move along to the next one

14. I think front said it best. Today i was in a clan war. Good match up, we actually had bigger build. But lost by about 7b or more. All about strategy.

15. Good strategy with slow sko can be outgunned by any, anyday

16. Just 1 extra person  try fighting zaft  now that's unfair numbers xD

17. Try a OSW lol then you will know what it feels like to be beaten down

18. That reference made no sense...

1: osw is nothing like ee
    2: try fighting zaft? I don't even understand the reasoning behind that statement or the relevance...

19. Waaaah my soother is dirty waaaah