Ultimate Osw build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-WAR-lllll, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hello KaW,
    This evening I am here to see what my fellow kawers believe to be the best build for an OSW?
    Post the build you think would be best and why. Also, please provide a screenshot.
    Thanks in advance.
    Nick24

2. Fluffles why do you believe these builds to be the best for OSW?

3. Hansels can do damage and don't need allies. So they can't be stripped.

4. Every build is necessary. There is no ultimate. Clans need diversity and variety to be successful.

Its like real life armies. A good army has cavalry,artillery,air force,tanks etc.

Similarly clans with a mix of Warriors,spies,towers will be successful and each will play its role.

5. OK, b t if you were to just choose one what would you choose?

6. Think pure spies without allies. They cant really win a war but can annoy the hell out of the enemy to the point where they cf. But indeed, variety is the key to succes.

7. Tower build. Check out D_E_A_D_L_Y

8. That's if u have lots of allies nobody.

9. A tower hansel not the ones with 1mil spy attack and 7mil def though a 4/5mil cs one with decent attack near 1.5 mil cs its not easy to strip impossible with pots but it can get nice plunder from eb to rake in funds  but HLBC is perfect build lol

10. Hansels or pure spies without allies can be painful. I could see some Kaw-addict making 10 pure spies with full volaries on HL and SoS on LL. They can win cf terms with any 30-50 member clan (hope they don't have alliances). Cuz it'll cause havoc if you pin them well, but too many members and they can pin you with a couple scout actions from each player.

11. Well if you have the bfa to maintain a tower build then you can do some serious damage while being pretty much immune to strips.

12. True nobody, but T5 spies am pretty sure they can get threw with pots and mith.

13. Tower build in OSW only good if you have an extremely high BFA. Most don't, which is why I think an offspring tower build is the way to go. My money is on a hansel build with over 3m spy defense from towers.

14. Lol but keep in mind you need 3000 actions thats alot of fb successes to strip clean

15. T5 spies could get through with maybe thetrip 1/4 of a bar assuming they zero his spies get zeroed and all of his spy bfa is bought.

16. The top* not thetrip

17. Wow what am I even writing at this point... Perhaps this is a sign I am tired.

18. I like osw more than anything else in Kaw... That being said, I also like to hit - not just sit there and be safe.

I'm quite happy with my build.