Ulfberht

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm outta speakers so I thought it would be a good idea to say hi to my hommies at ulfberht. Mack, lori, holy, vendy, terror and rebel. These are amazing people who renounce violence of any kind. In spite of my incessant farming, they have said NO to returning hits. I for one, commend them for their values. They are no posers. I will keep testing their will not to ruin them but so they can grow stronger in spirit. Respect

2. I don't understand the point of this thread? Apology? Surrender? I'm confused

3. Dont try to hard. U might get a headache

4.  Hey LK I made a thread to bad it's a sucky one by a loser

5. Oh god facepalm

6. Unlike u who's taking his farming like a champ

7. What happened between you and ulfberht anyway? You seem pretty butthurt about whatever it was.

8. This is not about gossip sky. It's about farming, peace and respect. So quit it

9. ...I won't ask and the hey guys and listing the named sounded like it was coming from price is right

10. Lol. Zero Allies, Pure Spy with towers saying someone else is a coward 

11. Farming, peace, and respect all at once? That's tough to chew on.

12. I don't know why you think we care....

13. Erm yea... Sorry but please don't use the forums for a simple reason such as this. This can just be posted to your "friends" wall. If you really want to, please make an effort to make this thread a bit better.

14. Hey baby luna lol thx for giving advice nobody asked for.Baby Luna has almost no losses lol just an eb fanboy in supposed pvp war game yet says someone is using the game wrong lmao accidental hypocrisy? I hope his build is intentional cause I doubt he knows what an oaf is. Please post what baby luna pays per steal

15. What's going on?

16. Sure... Rename... Says the statless alt... Just admit that you can't take a criticism, I really don't mind playing along with you

17. I laughed. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.