UDID

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlSIlIPlIlPREZZIlIQlIlRIlI, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there eny way u can change ur UDID well I have email devs just waiting on replay

2. Your udid is unique to your idevice it can't be changed.

3. Answered. /lock

4. There's no way you can change your UDID unless you get a new iDevice and the new UDID will be on the new iDevice.

5. Your UDID can't be changed by developers.
    The idevice is owned by apple company.
    You should contact Apple for information, though I assume you cannot.

6. Ah well i more just quit KAW well sum1 hack my account and took my udid

7. your UDID is unique to your iDevice, it is programmed into it the factory and can not be changed.

8. @dance. You were fairly warned of the consequences of giving out your UDID to anyone.

You can either sell your iPod and get a new one allowing you to have a new idevice with a UDID you haven't have out.

9. Well I don't pass my udid if u read my last comment u will understand why on earth will I pass my udid to sum1 I don't know

10. You're not telling us something.

11. What I'm not telling it is that my account is link on mochigames and Facebook

12. Your UDID is hard wired I to your idevice.

If you gave your UDID out, you're permanently screwed

13. Did you fall for one of those scammers who promised you cheats for your UDID? Lol

14. Technically the udid is just a software on your device and it can be changed. Just not in a "ToU following way."

15. No. Your udid is unique to your device. The devs can't help you. Did none of those giant warnings about not giving out your udid stick??? I mean, we make a pretty big deal out of it. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.