ForGeT-mE_NawT's Guide to Riddles

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ForGeT-mE_NawT, Aug 1, 2019.

1. A Faeries Dream Side-Legend Guide:
    The side legend states that you must complete faerie riddles in order to proceed. There are four faeries:
    Rafflesia
    Delphinium
    Ophrys
    Arrowwood

Each faerie represents a different color that can be determined by their picture. You can find each faerie in your Battle List, however, you need to search them by name due to them not being pinned.

Seedlings:
    There are four different types of seedlings (earth, fire, wind, and frost). These seedlings are key to completing the riddles and can be obtained by completing GOTH/NOTH/LOTL, chance-drop from daily boxes, 1 guarentee from current royal boxes, and through the main legend as well as Premium EB's.

Flowers:
    Each seedling type turns into a specific type of flower. You can have a lot of seedlings but only one flower at a time. The seedlings work just like Trader Tokens and have to be cashed in through the marketplace

Riddle Completion:
    DO NOT make a flower until you know what your riddle is. To obtain a riddle, attack any ONE of the faeries and you will get a notification containing your riddle. There are 3 parts of the riddle you need to decipher. The first is the type of attack. Key words you are looking for is "scouting, kill, looting" to name a couple (announcement in this chat can explain a bit more). After you figure out what type of attack you need to do, you then move on to figuring out what type of flower you need. Some riddles will say "dirty gift, breezy gift" to name a couple. The dirty gift implies you need to turn an Earth Seedling into an Earth Flowerblossom. Now the final part is figuring out which faerie you need to attack. The riddle will contain something along the lines of "scarlet faerie, violet faerie" indicating the color of the faerie you need to attack

If you are colorblind;
    Rafflesia is red and names similar to red
    Ophrys is Purples and names similar
    Delphinium is Blue and names similar
    Arrowwood is Green and names similar

Examples of Action type:

Attack: Attack, Offense, Aggression
    Scout: Observation, Scout, Explore, Investigation
    Assassinate: Slay, Extirpation, Murder, Kill
    Steal: Plunder, Theft, Robbery, Ransack, Looting

Examples of Colors:
    Rafflesia: Ruby, Scarlet, Crimson
    Delphinium: Sapphire, Indigo, Ultramarine
    Ophrys: Violet, Magenta, Purple
    Arrowwood: Lime, Emerald, Green

Examples of Elements:
    Flame: Fiery, Flaming, Hot
    Frost: Cold, Frosty
    Wind: Breezy, Airy
    Earth: Dirty, Wooden

#1 ForGeT-mE_NawT, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  2. Lets break down a riddle shall we?

"I am a violet faerie who wants a breezy gift. Deliver it with scouting eyes to see your fortunes lift!"

This riddle tells me 3 things. It gives me a color, an action, and an element type.

Color: the color listed in the riddle is Violet. Violet is closest to purple which tells me the faerie i need is the purple faerie named Ophrys

Action: the action stated is "Scouting eyes." The only action we can perform that scouts is Scout

Element: A "breezy gift" indicates air is involved. This tells me i need to buy a Blooming Windblossom

To complete: Now that Ive bought my Blooming Windblossom in the marketplace, i need to scout Ophrys to complete the riddle

If i decipher correctly, i will get Victory . If i dont, then its Defeat. After you get a Victory you can attack any of the faeries to get your next riddle

#2 ForGeT-mE_NawT, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2019