TVP for no match war 7

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Nov 20, 2013.

1. We prepared a good roster for war 7 of the chaos wars. However we didn't get a matchup. The point of this is not to rant about the match up we didn't get but about the tvp for those who got no matches.

How are ten people supposed to finish a tvp which is twice the number if times stronger than the normal tvp? This tvp was meant for the war with 50 vs 50 members. Another blunder you have made devs. Why didn't you change the tvp to its normal condition? Will we get any compensation for this?

2. *number of times. My bad.

3. Devs are devs.
    They are (N)o (O)ther (O)dd (B)asic needs ️

4. Yes I at least expect some compensation. Specially for those who will loose in war

5. Devs u gotta do something of this real quick mahn the bar aint gonna finish at all

6. No biggy though. Everyone forgets something sometime. Its not like they forgot the baby in the car when it was parked outside in 100 degrees....

Still, I am sure we will hear something soon if we need to keep hitting this tvp...

7. Plz fix it devs

8. Yeah, ur right mudvet. We should keep hitting the tvp till something is done.

9. Its a really damm sh it for 10ppls 440k its not fair 2 us:((

10. Its a fuckin rip off.......
    Devs do something please

11. You should all max xtal and it'll probably get done

12. What about the other 80 ppl in the clan sitting and watching 

13. I quess 50 mith plus 2 xtals will make me forget about this screw up ;) I can settle for 50 mith but can't promise I won't bring this thing up in the future ;)

14. Did you use xstals on the EB?

15. Eric, its always hard to finish it off having guild hansels in your roster

16. Are you sure it wasn't the one that was 40% reduced? My clan originally had a little difficulty completing it and it indeed felt like the harder one. We had to xtal a few times to complete the VP with 30 min left.

17. 414K on blue bar. I do about 900 damage every 5 minutes. Asssuming I am full at start, there are 36 cycles, so that is little over 30k damage. A lot in my 10v10 team are smaller than me though. Bottom line, it takes 15 of players my size to do blue bar and then you still have the main bar...

18. Normal condition, lol was supposed to be 40% easier than the normal TVP

19. Hope the eb is fixed by the time war finishes. It will be a pain for the losing side.