tutorial

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WinkMurdered, May 16, 2013.

1. If you ask me to many people quit without giving this game a proper chance, and that because when tou start this gamr the tutorial really doesnt help that much......if you want to help noobs dont show them that farming is the way (it used to be yes, but is not now) so i think when people join the game u should start them in a fake clan running war beasts so they know what clans are all about and they know that farming isnt the way for fast cash....this will help more players stick around (I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU OLD PLAYERS TALKING ABOUT HOW THIS GAME IS MOVING TO FAR AWAY FROM WAR..? YEA THEY ARE BUT GET OVER IT THEY ARNT GUNNA TURN BACK NOW)

2. If the game wasn't meant to feature the PvP aspect, then it wouldn't be so easy to do. It doesn't matter how you or anyone else prefers to play the game, that is only your preference. You can't say "oh lets eliminate the legacy of the game just because I don't really enjoy it that much." If you don't like how the game is played, find a different game. I hear meego(sp?) Village is nice.

Yes, the tutorial needs help. But, its a nonissue. WC and the forums are full of people willing and able to do more than a tutorial ever could.