Trying to become a hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Aequitas-, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Out of all The builds I personally think the hansel build is the hardest to use. At the moment I'm trying to become a hansel and need help advice and tips?

2. Look at MMs guide.

3. What part do you need help with

4. There are many guides in the strategy section dig through it as they've explained it in more detail then people would right now

5. Buy a T2 balanced building and all lvl 2 guilds assassinate / throw pots on origins.

Upgrade guilds to lvl 3

Buy a T3 balanced building
    Hit ebs at max plunder till lcbc (land clear build complete) guilds with T3 balanced building.

Hit ebs and convert T3 to T4 balanced

Buy 6 highlands and set guilds on them all (lvl 4) save 700b in allies

Convert 2/3 guilds straight to Lvl 3 SoS.

Beyond this point, you can convert one guild per day to l3 SoS with b2b haunts

6. Fairly condensed version of T4 hansel guidesī€Ž

7. There's no need to convert all in one go, though; EBs have changed all of that.

8. @Lycan

But there still is a plunder drop right? So why not?

9. Assassinations in EBs make up for the (rather small) plunder drop in the completion payout when using level 3 SoS.

10. Guild hansels make more than SOS.

My strip bank is a guild Hansel and can get 3b more a day than me

11. Going hansel from the beginning is a bad idea. Better off growing to 25 lands as an attack build then converting

12. MissMelons guide is really the best source of information. It has all the drawbacks and the positives of being a Hansel as well.

13. Hey, welcome to forums :D

Yeah, just check the guides, if you don't do Ebs with steal sections very often then there's nm point saving up for converting guilds to SOS level 3.

14. I'm hansel build. It's not hard.
    Tip:if buying a SOS building have enough to max it.

If you need guidance wall me.
    Just bought my 20th new land such a pain

15. @lycan I recommend guild handel and mass conversion because it is the fastest way to lc/hlbc for hansel in my opinion