Truce: -DSa2- & Reapers Legion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sten_the_destroyer, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Sten the Destroyer is sorry for attacking Wise one and provoking negative feelings from his fellow clan mates and I am asking for their forgivness and a truce

2. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

-.- Worse than the other... Bigger description not words lol

3. Reapers Legion accepts your surrender Happy kawing.

4. Is it that bad for you...

5. @Broseth we have decided to let him off easy as he along with his clan are what kawers today call eb warriors. In other words they werent fun to war. Lol

6. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

@Erebus sup boss :p
    @sten  dissappintment but I suppose I have to honour it.

7. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Meh whatever,

8. @brosepth sorry for your dissapointment. Stay tuned for more Reaper apologies Ill make them more interesting just for ya :p

9. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

I think I'll pass, I've got the BH vs LR OSW to help with

10. Lol I dont know if you should be waving that info about sir if you have time to be lurking in forums your newsfeed must clearly be empty. 

11. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

lmao good point

12. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

I'm in Easy Retreat, it's obvious in the war, and no it's not empty, I'm currently also in a 1v1, impressed?

13. Lol not in the slightest. once again if you are in a 1v1 and in this huge war and you are lurking in forums you are not warring. Meaning your there just to say your there and try and act cool. But unfortunately.……you fail. Lol sorry.

14. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

lol so you warring them through forums are ya bro? how much you make off each post? 

15. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Wow I'm full... Thanks for feeding the troll...

16. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Anytime broski 

17. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

Better than your rappers legion...

18. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

And I've got my phone and I'm handily matters on that whilst posting on this ipod

19. Re: Truce: -DSa2-

hey its your pots they're burning not mine handily your buisness 