trouble casting for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_bardoor, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Me and my clan mates are all having same problem, not been able to cast for war. Plus war clock hasn't appeared yet. Is anyone else having same problem or know what the problem is please let us know.

Kaw admin please answer to this to ASAP

2. My clan is the same...

3. Yeah cannot sleep or else canbot cast wave

4. Sign-ups just have not began yet. Devs may be adding final touches to WARS.

5. The devs are working on it. Hold your horses.

6. Devs always working on it. But tbh this takes the biscuit.

7. C'mon Kaw admin. We want answers

8. If all the devs at work now would be trying to solve a bug, do you think they would have time to announce it in the forums. Anyways, kaw_admin rarely posts.

9. Ok. So we not gonna get any proper answers and just listen to crap talk about how devs are really busy

10. Bud devs get hundreds of emails and feedback daily. You guys would like to get a reply from those emails in a reasonable manor while they fix minor bugs in game and also put together wars while DOING THE DOUBLE EB stuff... if they are unable to answer you us forumers will try our best by our past experiences. We are most likely right. Just wait remember this is a game not real life and they are trying to make your gaming experience great.

11. True it's only a game, but some of us have real lives to and need to work out hours so we can war. This is a problem that needs fixing and to be addressed so peeps can decide if they can still war or not

12. Buy more nobs/xtals so dev can hire more ppl to going faster. 

13. If I had 0.0001% of the devs money I'd buy 10000 xtals and nobs lol

14. You say people have rl so they need to work out times when they can war. I'm confused do you just call into work and tell your boss, " I can't come in today, I must participate in a kaw war." If I was your boss id probably fire you. If you have a job a couple hours to woc won't make a difference if you have to work or not. That's my opinion hate/support all you want. This was directed at reb

15. Real life is not all about working as a receptionist like BOBCAT. Some of us have families and kids that need attention. So certain things like casting woc and war times need to be working right or a persons day is throwing into an abyss of chaos

16. Cannot cast Wave of Conflict for war 1

17. No one can Queen. This 3rd thread and still no answers

18. Meaning you have a lot of time left in order to cast for war when then enable it.

19. Ok great heaps of time ill just stay up all night :rol: