Trio wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by grav3ston3, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Just an idea of a new warring system. Why don't devs put this as season 4...trio wars! 3 clans warring against each other...like in a triangle...20 members....1hour and 1 xtal! New mith equipment and mith drop doubled!! Support me by giving a feedback

2. Nope, alliances can double team and make it 2 v 1. Or 40v20

3. It could be volated easily. Two of the three teams might work together and go against the solo team. But nice idea

4. It's random ^

5. Then it all depends on who you choose to Allie with. This could work and would probably cause alot of OSW.

Support.

6. No support from me for now. You'll get my support when it's built on more an more well thought out.

7. Great idea.

The 2v1 idea is invalid... Only one of those two clans will win. This will cause more competition as the top clan will be getting pummelled by the other two clans.

8. Sounds interesting, support!

9. Yes it's true that 2v1 won't always happen. However, look at the more longer lasting Clan have have been doin EE and you will see tht many of these clans face the same opponent many times. All it takes is a friendship to work together taking turns in winning. It isn't instant but if they really want to they can do it. Once third clan is pinned the one they decided shall win out of the two will hit the other and they won't sko to lose more plunder.

10. Not to mention matching strengths and CS to guarantee better match-ups. Plus the clan that know will let the other win won't mith up to profit off of TVP.

11. The devs have hard enough time with 1v1 match ups.. Imagine how hard this would be for them..

12. 2 will war while the 3rd will just waltch