Transaction Issue

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaver, Dec 26, 2014.

1. I'm having an issue with purchasing in the oracle. I'm on a PC and attempting to make a purchase with a gift card. All the info on it is correct, but I can't seem to finish the transaction because "The seller will only ship to confirmed addresses. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again." I've done this multiple times and it's getting no where. I've tried changing addresses but it isn't working. Any ideas on what I should do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :D

2. Dirty Larry post farming on two accounts -.-

Also, I think you need to register your card.

Look at the card or package, and there should be a website or phone number to call and register/activate it.

3. Post farming? Only noobs like you care about post farming. Who cares how many posts you have

4. Seth this is why you are being farmed, not for posts, but in game

5. To activate a gift card? I've never had that kind of issue before...?

6. Seth don't know he is still in his PJs playing with his new T-Rex doll

7. Do you have an idea Larry?

8. Support

9. Nah m8

I got a monster truck this year ;) #badass

10. I support no support

11. Sounds like you didn't enter your address correctly or maybe entered it differently than past purchases

12. Get rek't m8

13. kaver, it's like a prepaid visa, right? Otherwise, it won't work.

If it's iTunes/Google Play card, you need to redeem it in google play store/iTunes and it redeems itself as credit on your account

14. You know it

15. I've done it with the only 3 possible addresses i have access to. Could it be because I'm in a different location entirely? And yes prepaid giftcard visa.

16. I just used one to pay Seth's mum m8 and it worked fine for me

17. Were you in the location of the address you put in?