TRADING MITH FOR XTALS!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Breaking-U-Down__, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Ok..... So as I'm sure many can relate, I'd love to war but frankly can't afford to buy xtals at the moment, works cut back and i just had a kid so expenses are tight.... My days of dropping 100$ a week on xtals are over and so are my quest.... So my idea is, why can't we trade mith for xtals? Max buy on mith is 6, 6 mith = 1 xtal.... It would only be beneficial to those of us who can't afford xtals but still want to war but hell that's what were here for right? So why not give us a way to compete as well? I dunno... Thoughts and feelings?

2. Devs would get shafted with that prospect.

3. People who do b2b haunting would have so many Xtals. (g-hansels) if a ghansel did b2b haunt for 1 day they would end up with 5-10 xtals a day. :O

4. That is the dev's bread and butter. sorry bout your tight finances but if I were the dev's I'd keep my pockets lined

5. Shining, did you read it at all?

6. I think this is a good idea, it's unfair that once u complete all the quests u have to use real money. If this does get added to the game then mith prices would have to go up to keep ppl from loading up on tons of Xtals, and there should be a limit of buying 1 Xtal per day

7. Sure u could buy several xtals a day... But would that 1 xtal make u more gold then what the 6 mith cost to buy it? No... Ud lose gold if u tried to flip the xtals for a profit... Honestly at my size it would cost me 12b for 2 xtals... A bit expensive but worth it to me if it meant I could war more often..

8. Congrats on your new baby

9. Who and the heck spends 100$ a week on this dumb game anyway? Get A Life People! For real, gosh!

10. Its a good idea, may need sum tweeking.. So put a limit per week, similar to what they do with mith,

11. This was suggested literally liek an hour ago. What.

12. Shine, you can only buy 36mith a day. That is a max of 6 xtals a day. So there is no 5-10,

13. 6 is a part 5-10 is it not? But I just remembered the limit *facepalm* But what about all f the people with like 500 mith? There needs to be a limit.

14. Horrible idea it wont go through wirh people making more than 25bil a day they would have more than 100 free xtals in a week, NO SUPPORT

15. Heck no with mithril!!! If it was like 6 aqua equalling to get 1 xtal then it would seem like a good idea and only possible once a week.

16. 25b a day would get u 2 xtals - 7 days a week that's 14 where'd u learn to count? Limit 2 a day...at the price of 6 mith ud never make a profit off it.., it would only benifit those who want to war

17. To make the idea more enticing to Devs, combine it with cheeseplz's war xtal idea. It'll be for ee war only, not regular xtalling.

18. Nah, 7 mith per xtal so you can't just buy it with gold

19. The whole point is to give ppl who can't buy xtals a way to