Towers Suck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlITIIlRllI1lIlPIlI, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Devs.... Just get rid of towers.... Everyone hates them and war is already costly enough, I really think if towers were gone a lot more clans would war cause it wouldn't be Impossible to hit half the roster that's all turtle builds

2. Deal with it?

3. That's kinda the point of towers making it harder to win against someone.

4. What you really mean to say are 'Towers are Great, I can't hit anyone with them. Remove them!'.

They also massively reduce plunder so are pretty balanced

5. We should totally get rid of the one thing protecting me heck yeah!!

6. I love towers. They are the gift that keeps in giving. Solid static spy def makes it difficult to assassinate me to zero. Its nice having that bit of protection, and I'm happy to reduce my plunder to get it.

7. Stick to ebs op. sounds like thats your game.

8. Can't beat them join them add towers urself make it hard for ur enemy to hit u

9. Towers make ee wars plus farming more fun trying to break down your enemy bit by bit more fun and challenging

10. rebuild like everyone else did. Tower up and quit your whining.

11. I would hate towers with your low spy stats. Build them up. Towers are great and here to stay. Get used to it.

12. I'm outa here

13. This is totally not a statless alt so don't be hatin on my swag

14. And then he said swag

15. 

16. he said swag smh

17. I'm not a fan of towers either right now. They were fine before EE when used in moderation, but seems everyone is stacking them now and it's making wars a little bit less intense and slower. Just my .02 though, and I have over 5m static from towers.