Tournament Wars: Summer War Playoffs!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Tournament playoffs for this summer war begins this weekend. The top 8 finalists determined by prestige will be the the only clans allowed to participate. The playoffs will consist of 3 rounds of elimination. Winners of each round will advance to the next match up until the final two clans battle for the #1 spot.

The dates and times for the playoffs and finals below:

Playoffs (8 top teams)

Dates:
    -Saturday, August 11, 2012
    -Saturday, August 18 2012
    -Saturday, Aug 25, 2012

Times:
    -PDT Saturday, 8am - Sunday, 8am
    -SGT: Saturday, 11pm Sunday, 11pm
    -EDT Saturday, 11am - Sunday, 11am
    -BST: Saturday, 4pm - Sunday, 4pm

Epic rewards await the the winners and participants who made it to the playoffs. The following rewards will be available that is dependent on your clan and individual performance.

-3 new unique equipment items
    -Inferno and Aqua
    -Mithril
    -Nobility points

The 3 new unique equipment items are currently only available from tournament wars. The items are enchantable and can potentially be the best equipment in the game.

Good luck to everyone that made it and stay tuned for more war updates as we draw closer towards the finals.

2. reserved

3. Finally who participated will be rewarded. Now others will start complaining

4. Will there be more war tournaments like this?

5. No room for complaints. Those who choose and/or chose to war have potential to be rewarded. This isn't a welfare state game. Gotta earn it!. Looking forward to item rewards

6. Good luck to the final participants.

7. [​IMG]
    Summer Wars 2012 Semi-Finals

8. Yeyy btw last one is on Eid

9. So a big ass merc fest is what we can expect?

10. 3 rounds 3 items. I think they will only give out a specific item for each round and the item will get stronger as the rounds progress

11. Sounds fun!

12. They can "potentially" be the best in the game? That basically means they're going to suck. I mean, you said the new moutos equipment would be the best in game (not even potentially) and most of them suck.

13. Who's left I'm mostly inactive but I'm interested

14. Anyone down to let me in??  all the pots, and years worth of experience 

15. So in the future will these items be achievable in any tournament war or only playoffs and finals?

16. So it now says 8 top teams? And not the top 8 teams is that right? Because at the moment we are in 14th and it's saying we have qualified for the playoffs and we can sign up!

17. If any clan need me iam up got mithril and time