Tournament Wars Rewards Update!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. We are very happy with how the tournament has been going so far and would like to extend an additional reward for participants. Starting this week, we will be rewarding all active players on a winning team with Inferno. The reward structure is as follows:

Rank #1 in plunder - 7 Inferno, 2 Aqua
    Rank #2 in plunder - 7 Inferno, 1 Aqua
    Rank #3 in plunder - 7 Inferno
    Ranks #4-10 in plunder - 5 Inferno
    Ranks #11-20 in plunder - 3 Inferno
    All other active players - 1 Inferno

Awards will be given out on the Tuesday following each weekend's war.

In addition, we'll be retroactively applying all of these rewards to the winners of each of the previous week's wars. We will be doing this next Tuesday following this weekend's wars.

2. Wow! Definitely warring this weekend! :)

3. I wish there were rewards for farming/stripping..lol

4. Nice to see our feedback is being worked on. :D thanks devs. I wasn't planning on warring this weekend but now I will.

5. What Blazey saidThat's a challenge for you devs!

6. Why is 4-10 and 11-20 given the same reward, can't you just make it 4-20?

Oh and will this apply to the trial war too? I assume not but does not hurt to ask.

7. Thanks, this has been changed to 3.

8. So reward is based on clan rank and not plunder? I have to disagree with this system. So the #1 ranked in the clan will get the most, whereas the top plunderer might be ranked #11 or heaven forbid #22 and get less. Seems a bit unfair to me.

9. Why did I point that out! Shoulda kept quiet I could have used that extra 2 inferno. Oh well.

10. @southern the rank in clan plunder not actual clan. :roll: that would be so dumb

11. Well....at least u guys did something somewhat correct. But where are my
    Achievement bonuses?

12. Southern, that's what came to my mind first. And made me laugh big time. It isn't clear, but I think they mean rank in war results. Plunder wise. Or shall I say I hope that's what kaw_admin meant?

13. One would hope it's based on plunder, but they didn't actually say that anywhere in the post. A little clarification from the devs would be helpful.

14. The Fail rate on Inferno is ridiculously high now!! I'm failing greater than 50% of the time and resetting 25% of the time.
    Please make the War Inferno and Aqua a special enchanted kind that is Guaranteed not to fail. 

15. This is a good incentive to get more people warring, most people need to be poked with a stick to get them going...lol
    I'll be joining in the war this week, gimme that #1 spot lol. :D

16. i like this new rewads thing:)

17. I'm warring. Might stay ZAFT for just a lil longer :) Ty

18. They had to post another thread after this one... If only it was the round 3 results.