Tournament War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ata-idiot, Jul 14, 2012.

1. even if there are 11 clan sign ups , using a IQ level of 10, who shld be matched 1st. Give me an acceptable reason and you can reset me. please give me me crap reasons which insult yourself. Use your head to think , not just on ways to generate revenue.

Unless if you give me audited evidence showing that HGL took their own sweet time to sign up resulting in no-match up....wait for our dear DEV who always say "we love you, from the Dev team"

2. You have an iq of 10? Thats good to know.

3. WTF are you talking about?Your English is crap.

4. Wait what 0.o

5. He's jelly that his clan didn't get matched up against anyone for this round of summer wars.

6. Even though they signed up.

7. That sucks dude if you sign up and don't get a match up you should get a auto win.

8. Lol thz stupid

9. I wouldn't be very happy about it, but I definitely wouldn't make an angry forum thread about it either. If only 11 clans signed up, what can you do? What do you expect the devs to do?

10. Eh hello?? This is the biz between hgl and dev. If you think this thread is too much for you, then why bother to read and reply?

Homedawg76: If the dev has an IQ of 10, I think you have None.

(nothing against any clans, just personal opinions on some idiots.)

11. Comp everyone in the left-out clan some inferno or mith. Not their fault odd number of teams. That or partial prestige points...not enough as a win but more than nothing since clan went to the trouble to prep and assemble a team and met all the criteria for qualification.

And i agree first-come-first serve as selection method although knowing that going into the summer wars would have been nice (if it was prominently posted somewhere in the summer war rules i apologize for not researching it).

12. So Hgl isnt warring in the sw again? I have no idea what is said in the OP.

13. HGL now you know. Apply this knowledge next week and move on. You didnt lose prestige or gain. So no real difference

14. Your rank 4 you just need to rank up to 8.

15. I wasn't talking about any devs. Just op because I couldn't understand his post. His grammar is appalling.

16. Having odd number of clans signing up in the summer wars is a flaw in this summer war tournament.
    Devs should fix it.

17. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?