Top 10 Strongest Hansels in KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MeganFox, Jun 25, 2014.

1. As the title states, who do you believe to be the top 10 strongest Hansels to date in KAW? Lately, everyone sees Hansels as obsolete, but I truly think there a force to be reckoned with. This being in both EE and OSW. Nevertheless which Hansels do you think are the best?

2. -IMF-, Kuzmich, woololoop, -wythen-.... Just go down the lb and look for hansel mechanics.

This threads a waste

3. And radianz don't forget!

4. They added an eb board for hansels?

5. Spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, spragga, and spragga.

6. No of course they didn't... But there are hansels on the leaderboards.

7. Eb board for hansels... Really?

8. @troll, wooloolooop is the only hansel you mentioned. The rest would qualify as towered hybrid builds

9. Me, me ,me and spragga. Possibly me.

10.  someone doesn't know what at 'hansel' is. You are thinking more of the "Hansel" build

11. They are hansels. Their attack buildings are on HF. Hansels can have 7.6m attack and defense....

12. Hansel these days just mean hansel mechs. IMF is no hansel, he is Stowe build. However Minoan Kuzmich and wooloo are

13. <25% attack buildings qualifies as a hansel.

Use a kaw calculator...

0.25*75=18.75

So 18 HF attack buildings qualifies as a hansel. Do the math bud.

Hansels can have huge attack stats

14. Anyone who has 75% spy buildings who functions under hansel mechs is hansel guys come on

15. I would have to scout them to get build design to confirm they built on hf and fall in hansel mechanics but since I would likely fail scout I can't do that lol. Any ss proof that is their build design?

16. The highest spy attack I've seen is ~15.7 and that is BOOM I'm not saying he is strongest. Just highest spies

17. My bad hansels can have over 10m attack/def stats

18*601k

18. Os-strawberryjames