"too busy the complete more requests"

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by l1l1l1l1lLuciferl1l1l1l1ll, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Hello. The above captioned subJect was the error message I was getting during the entire individual war with Vicious Nomads and Virtuous Rovers. I was only able to do two actions at start then the game wouldn't let me do any further due to the error.

After the war, it took time also for me to be able to access this forum section.

Furthermore, after I rejoined my home clan, it didn't let me hit the epic battle for quite sometime.

Just to let everybody know that during the problem in my war, I did efforts to restart the game app, also restarted my modem, also swithced off switched on my WiFi for my device, Turned off my actual device but all didn't help to fix. I thought it was my connection or my device, but after the war, not being able to access the forum and cannot hit eb proved it was not on my side.

2. CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Your first hits were too much for the system and you freaked it out, MIND BLOWER!!!

KAW can't handle the truth of your immense power!!!

Carry on young warrior

3. I hope you took a screenshot, either way email ATA

4. The prophecy foretold of Spragga's rebirth into mortal form. All hail our new Champion.