To Unbeknown

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Empire_Rising_Alt (01), Mar 11, 2013.

1. Well, first of all whoever the **** posted that thread if its one of ours please don't do that. IF it really was from one of you, Unbeknown, we will not stop hitting.
    Now remember, you were the ones that started this. Now you want to end it? Well, no. But, I will say this. We are winning. I know their is no such thing as a winner in an OSW but, you guys are more hurt.
    1) Clan Separated into 2
    2) Own "Elite" Admins have left your clan
    ( I advise next time yout choose better members)
    3) We are successfully accomplishing our goals.

We will make big moves so get prepared. Fair Warning. Just because we are hitting EB means nothing. Also, after many tries, we do have successfully infiltrated your clan with a spy. Good luck finding him.
    We are targeting certain members. Like, redwolf. Now I know, why say it on Forums? Well, first you guys are boring as hell in war. More hits please. Second, we have a huge advantage with our spy and we known for a fact you have non here. :)
    Rest assured, we will win. You can count on that. You will not win EE, you will not make gold, AND you will most certainly not defeat us. Clan, I'm staying anonymous for a special reason but we will do as I say in this thread. Well that's it. I assure you mates, we will succeed.

Empire Rising

2. This couldn't have been posted on his thread?

3. This couldn't have just not been posted?

4. Cool story I really enjoy hearing about your osw.

5. Not sure if that was meant to be a double negative or your just....

6. Not sure if "you're" was meant to be spelled wrong or you're just....

7. Nice come-back ;)

8. Thank you :D ;)

9. Nice edit.

10. Ok, back on topic.

@op..

Cool. Now what?

11. I've been in their for a long time and still are....

12. Forfeiting an FOD is generally not a good sign you're crushing someone....

13. not sure if you accidently wrote 'are' instead of 'am' or you're just...

14. There is no real winner until its over. The losing side is the one who “bashes@ the other side. Fight like a real warrior and don't go spread garbage through forums bud.

15. Osw are fought physically and mentally get used to it  good luck to all in this one 