To Rampage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Nov 4, 2014.

1. So,you leave us to join rpl because "there the best" while we are small,(reborn mercz)then you expect to get hte from us?i drop you,you hit me,fine,i hit back,you go dtw so i hit fod,Now you wanna osw? What happened to 1v1?straight to pvp,

2. this belongs on his wall or in his newsfeed

3. Their banner states they are silenced.

4. can't silence a newsfeed.

5. No pls. Whatever you do no pvp pls. PLS.

6. In all fairness, RPL is a really good merc clan. :roll:

7. RPL just finished a OSW and we are willing to protect our members. Be warned if you feel the need to take this out of proportion. 

8. Im not crying terror,im perm silenced to only way to say

9. Angus,he hit first i returned inc.so its pvp till rpl get involved,ive told my clan to stay out,and im sure lady wont start another osw unless it was really for something

10. ha. it is 1v1. XD let the noob rage out bro XF

11. I agree with that. Keep it 1v1 - create your own cf terms. But perhaps keep it out of forums?

I'm sure Kali would love another OSW but yes, a OSW will not be created without proper reason.

Let's keep it 1v1 and RPL isn't going to hit :D

12. Oh yeah ramp,your so good aye?how come your failing?800k cs straonger on spies +mithed,im not mithed and you still fail?lmao your the noob

13. I know lady well,i was in her ee clan,wont start stuff without reason,i will pvp him,and going on this most likely win lmao

14. Oh no...
    Not again.

15. And you kidding!!! I hate that bug. The 'and' symbol cuts your reply.

But

Ghost and rampage, please keep respectful on forums. And also that this is a letter and should be formal due to the title. 'To Rampage'.

16. im not failing XD get glass's haha. u failed all hits but one XD

17. Also rampage,once again in cc "tongan and ghost are being disrespectful,so im keeping them pinned" thats why you were pinned by me at 100% for 30 mins till i unloaded on eb to get it closer to finished ;)

18. hey mate,i got ss proof you failed