To Oh:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Marodo, May 20, 2012.

1. Before i report you to the order, i want to talk to you mainly because its the right thing to do. Since u blocked me on pal and kaw i have no choice but to go public.

If you actually listened to a word i said u would stop acting like a drama queen and be a little understanding. Like i said, it was a misunderstanding in the wording, and i fixed it all up. But u said that we could "no longer be friends" for this inconvenience. U say i betrayed u yet in reality the friendship must not have meant anything if you could being urself to call it off so quickly. Since u blocked me and became stubborn in the fact about discontinuing our friendship u didnt give me to time to give you proof.

Now you can continue farming me, or you can stop and listen to me. If you continue, u will probably have foxes on your back. And that'll really make u dislike them.

Or if u do stop, we can talk it out. Every account of u farming will be forgotten. And i can explain what happened without interruptions from you.

So, now that i made my point, i'd like a reply.

Not to mention, if u have any affiliation with whitedeath-ace than this will only make it worse.

2. I'm ugly and have no friends.

3. No need for a thread. FYI, if your gonna make a thread, explain what your talking about. Support to oh.

4. I am also ugly

5. But I have friends

6. They must be stupid

7. We can be friends, unless I'm too ugly for you.

8. How does it feel like to have friends?

9. I don't like making friends

10. It feels...

Unneeded

11. It's totally over-rated.

12. You can make friends? May I have the recipe?

13. Iger i would, but i think that would be going last the line of clan secrecy and other such things.

14. Marodo, do you want to be best friends? 

15. I'm ugly too. I have no friends either. I play Pokemon. Anyone else?
    *adjusts overall straps*

16. Sure warwolf

17. What brand overalls do you have?

18. Idk! I got them from the hand me down store and the brand was all scrubbed off

19. Well, honest to god, only carhartt here.

Jk i dont have any