To my fellow enemies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ABSOLET, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Greetings. Abs here.

As almost every one of you knows, Zaft is at war with Umbrella Corporation. Those involved in this war (including myself) knows how hard this war has been, as we all know that we share a peculiar fierceness in war among both families.

The reason for this thread is to show my true respect to my enemies in war. Contrary to what's been said around, UC is a very hard enemy; they are constant. Only the ones involved in this war from both sides knows the truth of our true nature in war, and only the ones involved's opinions are the ones that I take into consideration; outsiders I simply ignore.

It is ok to rant and the war banters, but please don't forget why we are here, why we play the game; our sole purpose is to have fun and leave RL behind for a couple hours. Lies get us nowhere, they only bring embarrassment and dislikes in the end. Show respect above all.

Having this said, good luck to my enemies in war. Even tho some of you won't accept it, you know how we roll out there, and you haven't had it easy. To my family, stay strong until the very last end.

Happy KaW'ing.

ABSOLET
    ✦Ž̸λŦŤ☠ཇ☪HཟŁབས

2. Much Respect for this thread...

3. Isn't this a breach of your clan rules?

4. If you don't entirely understand the rules because you're not part of the family, stop making assumptions out of the blue.

5. "Fellow enemies."
    Isn't that an oxymoron?

In all seriousness, this is a good thread. I wish both sides goodluck in the war. Kick ass, UC and ZAFT, and have fun.

6. respect for the thread. hf ;)

7. Well said abs!! Troll here ill see u soon.

8. This is breaching their rules

9. Nvm they took it off clan page so maybe they changed their rules

10. Exactly. Assumptions will tell you nothing. Good thread.

11. There's a huge thread for this already. Understand you want your message seen but there is a huge 400 page thread for everything concerning this war. Well written though. :)