to much nomatch

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __ScorpioN__, Dec 3, 2014.

1. dev pls change all war type to indiwar, maybe indiround and indiprimal :) so no wasting time anymore

2. Op name is a bypass

And changing all wars to indi would make war clan pointless

3. Agreed

4. I'd go for indi primal

5. yup pointless war clan, but better than b2b nomatch so, clan just for grow :) cause tired nomatch :) just idea, boring hitting eb only...ee war is my passion

6. When odd number of clans entered NM will occur. Indi only is a silly notion IMO.

I suggest more tourneys:

When: once monthly on weekend
    Who: WOC casters with 4 War Xtals
    How: War clan casts
    Size: 30 vs 30
    Duration: 4hrs
    Format: 2 types Primal n Round

A rough 1st draft for feedback

7. i dont think so, OP's name mean squid in english :)

AND SUPPORT FOR OP's IDEA

8. Tourneys would be cool.

9. Coast Uranium Union Motion. :D

10. get rid of all promo's give people a reason to war, why war when you just wait for promo of the month equipment

11. Same as the male chick in english but its also a bypass :)

12. Some people don't have time to war, or money to war (yes some people actually do play for free) or they just don't like it.

That's like saying "get rid of ebs, if people want equip they can war for it"

13. And btw cuumii is a guy name in philipans or whatever country he is from so spare us your idiocy

14. I bet he is from Indonesia. :geek:

15. Some people may not have time to war but for those that do, devs I suggest you decrease the % for no match as it kills people mood to have to make time/prepare for it and turns out to be a no match. Really kills the interest as well.

If you wanna spend so much time coming up with promos after promos to make money then just remove wars totally lol. Wars require xtals as well so you can make money there too, pls make more effort in doing match ups.

After seasons without incentive (equips/banners) the war mood might went down a little already for some ppl. If you go on throwing a huge number of no match after no match to us, it is killing the war mood totally. Pls do something.

16. That's dumb only because there would be no point in war clans. But I support it

17. nice so many ppl doing indiwar today :), 10 mathup not joke :)