To MONSTER GARAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __A_M_B_R_O_S_I_N_E__, Aug 3, 2013.

1. My first forum post...
    ...... And it happens to be an apology..

Hi all.
    I want to apologize to MONSTER GARAGE

As some of you know... I'm a battle list hitter This fight among many other fights started with a simple press on the Battle button. Among those players that I hit, there were some people from MG.
    Hitting them repeatedly might not have been the best thing, but hey you cannot turn back time

In return for posting a forum apology and the promise of not hitting any MG members again, I will be granted a CF

While I'm on it, I can as well apologize for calling the MG leader "Choppo", not once or twice but lots of times.. Names can be tricky

Last but not least
    Respect to MONSTER GARAGE and thanks for the many laughs and good warring

/Amb

2. Weakling. Push through and get your ass kicked like the man or woman you are.:pPP

[​IMG]

3. Lmao @ hero syndicates comment

4. Thank you __A_M_B_R_O_S_I_N_E__, Apology accepted and CF granted 

0_o-TT-o_0 ཀɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع

5. @ hero

You talk big for a weakling maybe you should keep quiet while grown ups talk.

6. Btw thank you ambro you should request a lock so your thread doesn't get noobed up. Have a happy time kawing 

7. Ummm 
    OHMAHGERD

8.  A1

9. Never thought I'd see this 

10. Still causing trouble i see Ambro! Keep up the good work pal  jkjk 

11. Lmao warthog! Not seeing how that pic fits here

12. Lol!  I Just Felt Like It Fit Somehow.

13. Cheers, Ambro =)

14. You are a serial scouter

15. Mmmmm yep, lock it plz

16. I'm guessing it was slayer or baconator who hit you until you made the thread as they are true fighters.

17. Awww sounded fun why i miss out :(
    Oh wait my stats are horrible and i don't know OP o_O oops

[​IMG]