To MinxyMichelle

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I, previous member of Zaft Echelon, am inviting MinxyMichelle to a 1v1 against me, here in public. I was a member for quite some time, and heard you talk many times how "badass" you were, SO badass that you have to involve a whole clan to farm an insignificant pure spy main with his insignificant pure spy alt, SO badass that you need your minions to do the dirty work for you (you know who you are๎…)

You wanna prove that you're a true warrior? Go ahead and fight against me by yourself, you coward. I promise you not to use my other account if it scares the **** out of you so much, I can make a couple arrangements with you if you like. You're abusing of your power in Zaft to literally mop the floor with the members from Zaft Echelon. It's funny how you still get backed up by some of them, poor idiots. **** you all.

Lets do this. Don't be scared, I'll try not to be THAT mean.

2. Reserved.

3. Ooh. Drama.

4. Support ๎€Ž

5. OP, you're a PS with nothing to lose. You can't be defeated.

6. By making this, it's gonna cause forums to farm you. You could have don't this on that persons wall. We don't need your trash threads in here.you Also called zaft idiots. So you will probably be farmed by all or zaft. Have fun. You got more than thst person on you now.

7. Support...GL op! Go get em

8. Toxic, 1) she's got me blocked 2) I didn't call Zaft cowards, I called cowards those who called themselves my friends and are now swarming my news.

9. May the best win

10. I'm yea, us didn't say you called zaft cowards, you called them idiots. There's a difference. Then you even decided to offend them by saying

Good luck. Your probably gonna be a zaft family farm target

11. Now after reading that last line I'm not sure the clan will allow you to have a 1v1

12. Toxic give the guy a break :) maybe ...some biscuits ;)

13. Toxic is right
    Your bad mouthing ZAFT in forums and contesting our rules
    If your ex ZAFT than you know the rules
    If where not in OSW a hit on one is a hit on all we protect fam and just because there is done trash talk in cc does not mean a damn thing it's cc

14. Gl OP lol all I can say

15. You wanna know something, Mr. Smith. That "a hit on one is a hit on all" is ********, and it only applies to some, at least in Zaft Echelon. When in OSW against Apoc, I got farmed by someone who wasn't affiliated with our enemy, the perpetrator started to hit first. My superiors knew about this, his name didn't made it to ca never. So much for "a hit on one is a hit on all".

16. I had to apologize like a ******* idiot for getting farmed for no reason at all, because I was on my own.

17. Same happened with a member from another Zaft clan that I'm not gonna mention. He got farmed by someone, and while it was kept a 1v1, no other Zaft member got involved until he started hitting other Zaft members. It applies only to a few. She put me in ca without even asking the owner of the clan.

I want a 1v1 with her. I haven't hit anyone else with her, and she's way bigger than me. There's no honor in this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.