To Last Rights: Peaches_and_Cream

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Krasivaja, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I most humbly and graciously apologize for my actions within the previous 24 hours. It appears the art of Ally buying comes with a most precious price and one I've paid for dearly. I cannot express enough how truly sorry I am to have constantly bought back a dear friend of yours and without forethought attacked you in hopes that you would not buy again. Unbeknowest to me, I should have steered clear and left well enough alone. I admire your stamina in the battlefield against myself and my clan. I do hope you will accept my apology and we may move forth and apart without future retribution from either parties allies, alliances and friends. Have a fabulous Sunday and Happy KaWing ^_^

Krasivaja

2. I was here 1 was reading

3. Apologies threads were so last month.

4. And btw, I hate it when people put their banners like 'Buy allies and get farmed' its silly! Its a war game. Fight more!

5. Apology accepted. Pity your pride prevented you posting with your main xxx_bronze_eoe_barbie_xxx

You would not have even had to make a thread had your admin not tried to force me to make a thread and refund your gold for a fight you started..

Good luck.. Pick easier targets next time. Like your clan info states.

6. LAST RIGHTS

I don't even know you so we must be really scary 

7. Does this even concern us? Lol

8. I dunno rip. but let's take it 

GO US

9. Lol like 3 rd thread

10. Was in war with u guys

11. Some of your kind members came to help when Barbie from eoe called her clan to strip myself and my alt peaches.

12. You're not first you dumbass!

13. Another apology

14. Weekend war that is ur sidelet me tell u they are Dangerously scary

15. Great job LR 

16. Hi Alison! Come visit us sometime

17. Hey Ali! Much love to you Hun :). I'll be here for awhile. Got a spammer *sigh*

18. ༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽