TO LAODA for all of kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Book_Keeper (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. A few days ago, I was tracking a members allies from zaft Destiny (also an admin and leader) when I noticed he was missing some allies. At first I assumed apoc was just stripping him. Then to my surprise, I found all of the allies were bought by... Guess who: one of the most worthless leaders of a huge alliance... LAODA or now called laodaIt was in fact laoda who was stripping him.

laoda had previously been given his current account from a well respected, zaft leader and friend of mine plus many apoc members, Ithaca. Now laoda has developed a stuck up attitude, stripping anyone on a measly whim. laoda has become a bully. laoda it is time for you to tell everyone what you did and why.

Destiny has been giving everything to you, following orders on everything, being a loyal clan. How could you be so dirty when most of zaft has been fighting friends and getting stripped just because you said so. My respect to all zaft Destiny and other zaft members fighting this war, along with all of the members in Apocalypse.

Everyone needs to see the way laoda thinks and what a worthless leader he is.

If you don't believe me, ask the admin who got stripped. Im not going to call him out, although there are not too many admins and leaders in Destiny.

2. He could have just bought that guy's allies so he could invest in more pots, towers, or build change...?

3. You jumped the shark when you drew that conclusion OP.

4. On top of that he could have been freeing uo strio funds… i think you jumped the gun on tht one, do your research next time bro.

5. I believe you assumed, OP. Think of the possibilities before you assume, because when you assume it makes an ass out of u.

6. OP, think you are a way bigger noob than you presented here in your thread.
    Did you considered that ZD admin might be going on vacation and Laoda helped him by hiring his allies so that he can buy bars? And this is just one scenario, there can be many other in which he might be helping....

7. Laoda leads THE best kaw war clan in the game, a superpower. Most people say he is an amazing war commander, so I respect him for that.

8. Lmao pizz, this Apocalypse alt is trying to make sure ZAFT has a good leader so they don't go into ruin.

9. So says the statless alt. 

10. Didn't even read it. Just read the title and said "alt"

11. Statless alt so I didn't bother reading.

12. I used to buy allies....

Until I took an arrow to the knee.

13. Ok just read it. Yeah, no idea what to say. :lol:

14. I personally am not sure if what OP says is true. It's possible he was moving funds, however if its his friend i doubt he would be upset if this truly wasnt done. It is very possible that this said player was stripped by hos own leader. Laoda does do many outrageous things, not putting it past him. Hope thats not the case; no need to try and slander ones name without factual evidence. even then let your actions speak louder than words. ;)

And I apologize that I'm posting with this alt, my main cannot speak on public channels for 26 more days. :lol: If you wish to find me look at my owner.

Rethink your post OP, hope your not blowing steam out of your ass

15. Oh wait he is stripping zaft players so they have more cash to strip us ? Then no support other than he is an ass!

16. My mains owner is Loada :3

Blaze_Magiikzz Btw

17. Awe Mikey is silenced 

18. Lmao y not post with your main?