To: Kaw_community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oxyr, May 28, 2014.

1. Hi kaw :) I sent feedback and an email and can't get the answer. Hopefully you can help out lol.

Where did the prestige lb go?  is it a temp glitch, or are you guys doing something to it? Thanks

Another one: with Fridays wars, I'm gonna want to be wc for my team. How does the system determine who gets admin?

In other news: I'm really excited for the prospect of Fridays wars 

I guess you can all post your own questions for him here too, if he shows up  please show up  I'm really curious

2. I believe its been taken down for the testing wars.

3. My guess: no one gets admin

It'll stick you in and there will be no way to kick players or start EBs, therefore no admins

4. But then how to change CA? 

5. I suppose you work with what you get. Skilled WC won't need the ca to control their clan.

6. these random clan wars.friday has soooo much potential to be a cluster and disaster i freeking love it.

Bring on the chaos woo woo

7. Did you just say I'm not skilled  ouch lol

8. Ouch I think he went there fonz 

9. These wars are the same as pimd. Top 5 will get admin.

10. Not at all. Simply that the best won't need it. Guess you gotta prove yourself :p

11. Top 5? So the top 5 are automatically the most skilled wc?

And lmao niz.. 

12. They take it down when the EE Season isn't going on, unfortunately.

13. If they are not skilled ask them to go sh so they won't be Top5 anymore. Its so simple.

Btw... no support. No badges and no admin for YOU!

14. The WC's that don't utilise ca come in at a major disadvantage at war , it doesn't just affect the wc it affects the tracker and the rest of the roster. On topic, good point fonzy but I think these wars on Friday will just be utter chaos and have no structure

15. Definitely gonna be in actives on both sides for the Friday war, add to that that you may not get a WC or tracker...

Basically it's gonna be luck if you pull the right cards.

16. Who is to determine who will be wc or tracker in any clan. Seems like it's a random throw of the dice and where ever you land will vote on who they want.

17. Right valor, so maybe the correct thing to do is require 3/4 of the clan to vote on 2 admins. (Wc, tracker)

18. First time out its going to be a mess lets learn from that and hope we get a few of these wars to try to tweak the process

19. I assume it'll work like ASW did. Devs will appoint a few as admin and owner. And WC will be chosen by the players/admin.

20. Hmm...I don't buy that Castiel. I imagine a good WC is one that uses the tools at their disposal thus a good WC uses ca and so any WC is diminished by the loss of ca. According to your thinking, a good WC would do well without cc.