To Kaw_Admin regarding newest eb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_Ultimate_Killer_-, Apr 2, 2013.

1. My clan Bullet Proof drew a no match in tonights war. I am fine with that because we got a shot at the newest eb. We don't have the biggest clan, so after a couple of us crystalled we knocked off a huge portion of the eb. Now our Rancor spell wore off after 2hrs, with 2hrs left on the eb clock.

Now we have to FF because we couldn't complete in time? That doesn't seem too fair to us and especially after we used crystals to try and complete this.

Don't troll me now, I'm not in a good mood 

2. That's nice

3. Does the curse/key not come with a timer like edge does?

4. It comes with a 2 hour timer when the eb is suppose to be 4 hours long

5. Kaw_admin addressed this a few mins ago in another thread about no matchups, have a look. It's in the comments not the OP

6. Yes I just saw, ty last post and kaw admin

Please lock

7. LOL NEVER

8. Personally I think it's ignorant to have an eb like this anyways. Eb should be welcome to any clan.

9. It's tough, OP.

Using xtals probably wasn't the best move going into uncharted territory. But I see your frustration.

Anyone that spends xtals on EB's is subject to lose. Any EB. Not just this one.

10. Please post a reply to the thread if you wish to speak to kaw_admin. Or if you want to email developers directly email them at: support@athinkingape.com

11. @Daniel. Its only like this for clans get a no match to be able to have a chance to get mith

12. DONT LOCK