To IMARABBIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ABSOLET, May 22, 2014.

1. Since you like everything public, let's have it your way.

Back when we were at war with Apoc, you showed in my news without any reason whatsoever. You farmed me for days, jeopardizing my activity and resources for war. You told me that you'd hit me whenever you wanted for as long as you wanted, and I had to accept it. For unknown reasons, you stopped hitting me, but I swore I was gonna seek revenge, then your little retire thread came along.

I check forums a couple days back, and you didn't retire like you said, and I start hitting you, but you're in ZF Warriors, and we're not allowed to hit each other. I tried to reach your leader, but there are conflict of interests there which prevent your immediate removal of that clan.

I don't want you to be Zaft, you don't deserve to be Zaft. You're hitting B2B families for some stupid reasons, and while I consider it tyranny, your leader considers it courageous. This is not who we are, and we will never be this way. You're the biggest coward in KaW. You went clanless yesterday, and after I showed in your news again you went back to ZF Warriors.

A lot of ppl in our family are not happy with your stay. Be gone from ZF Warriors, and come fight your unfinished war, because I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to get you kicked, and be sure I will make it happen.

Absolet

2. Good luck op, they deserve it.

3. Oh rabbit lmao
    U crazy fucker lmao 

4. 

5. Courageous? How dare the leader of a ZAFT clan speak against a lowly member such as yourself ABSOLET? HOW DARE HE!

But seriously, bro, IMARABBIT is hitting a family of clans by himself. He hit you in war. Gotta take balls to hit someone already in war by themself. The way i see it you make peace and become buds and farm the crap out of kaw together. How does that sound?

6. Amazing how he can hit a family but not this one guy 

7. Yes, Imarabbit hmm I think I know him but how? Oh ya he was my mentor when I started in a sub clan of his. This little forum post will make it worse. Good luck OP you just got him focused on you more. He's fearless it's a game to him he doesn't care he just loves to cause grief and misery. Look it worked you made him a thread. I bet he's laughing his skinny ass off right now.

8. So a zaft player is posting on the forums concerning a in family problem? Something says to me, that's against zafts no forum policy. Especially concerning a family issue.

Yet hey, cry as much as you like about it. It's amusing to see what type of players are actually in zaft now a days.

It's not the zaft way, to hit a clan? Oh yeah... That's right. It's normally a clan vs 1 player not 1 player vs clan

9. I was at b2b_united yesterday negotiating my cf terms. They weren't to my kiking so Ieft. Absolet I dont care if u attack me or not. I have better things to do then worry about you. U dont even bother me. Lol. Hit me more I like it

10. I get the feeling that OP has a small grudge against imarabbit.

I could be wrong though

11. Leave ZF Warriors, then I'll hit you for as long as you want. It's curious, you not giving a rats ass about someone who CAN and WILL pin you 24/7. I represent a real threat to you, more than B2B will ever be. I thought you enjoyed good fights, this is one.

I'll be waiting till you leave your comfort zone. ;)

12. Not to be rude absolet but why does rabbit have to leave ZAFT when you can lve ZAFT to PVP with rabbit.

13. No I was right, definitely a grudge there ;)

14. So you gonna challenge someone, and tell them to leave their clan.. So you can hit them why don't you leave so you can him them

15.  ACTUALLY

ZAFT civil war!!!!

16. POPCORN
    GET YA POPCORN

$99.99 a 200 gram container, may contain traces of nuts