To IDD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ________smooph, Jun 25, 2013.

1. From T4HA we apologize for returning hits for one of our noobs before checking what's what. Also for hits on TGMA and IDD.

2. Me no comprehendo.

3. This is pretty bad, shame if u guys say yes I'm gonna farm you 

4. Apology not accepted. This is pathetic..

5. Not sure what this is, but go IDD!

6. Lol t4ha just call in swotfe

7. Kamora you are welcome to farm is any day

8. Lmao Komora  Umm...Tate, I think u can do much better. Just saying. 

9. Tate we need you to do better than this. C'mon your apology is Lame ! I feel like some kindergartner wrote this no offense. Please write it better! Anyway do a better job, we all believe you can.

10. Idd if you need more hitters wall me I'll join ya again , it was fun I'n cc

11. I'd like to apologize for Tate's bland apology, maybe I can make amends...

IDD, we're sorry for attacking your sub-clan. They are a clan close to our size (and our member said he took inc first ),

Musang told me that 2 members of our clan hit down the entire roster of tgma. That's maybe 2 or 3 hits each (hardly farminig I'd say *5x rule?*)

You're a MUCH bigger clan than us, even before -AFFLICTION- members high-tailed it outta here.

We don't intend to go after them, since you let them slide on osw. We've tangled with them before they joined here, and understand why they left.

Does this meet cf terms??? :)

12. Come by anytime you want atomic 

13. ***** got no class!

@OP

14. Heinous, don't make whiny apologies, just apologize.

15. IDD kick ass for crappiest apology thread ever!

16. We're admitting defeat and saying we won't go after Affliction...We're really trying to keep it professional :)

Would you prefer we get down on a knee and nuzzle your browneyes? :p

17. This is embarresing..

18. Your grammar is EMBARRASSING