to farm or not to farm?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X1_DarkWolfTrooper_1X, Dec 4, 2013.

1. should you farm someone or not farm someone ? I made this post to help you decide
    Pros of farming
    Easy money
    Get Conquer assassin thief ext . Fairly quickly
    You can get your clan to farm the same person
    Cons of farming
    They will hate you forever
    They may reset so you can't farm them anymore :(
    There clan may declare war on your clan.
    I hope this helped you decide leave your thoughts below.

2. Waste of sperm

3. INSPIRATIONAL

4. What happened to the last one? Lol

5. Kingdoms at war is the game title so um farming supposed to happen an there are 3 options to choose from play dead hit back or cf an each one has it's share of possible out comes :) kindly visualize ur own punctuation ...

6. Firstly the pros fro farming sent really pros... I guess getting achievements is a valid pro but that's about it. Most people just farm for fun nothing more. I know that's why I do it.

I also don't like the five hit rule, any more being classed as farming. It just seems to go against the nature of the game. (Yes I do know it was used for osf's before ebs)

7. Only read the title

8. Farm.
    I'm about 5 seconds away from farming some whining ass 17m cs eb noob who cried in cc cus someone hit her 27 times. She wants a Prince Charming to rescue her and I want to blow up her news feed.

9. Holy cow...burn it with fireeee

10. So definitely, farm. Kaw is a war game and farming only has positives if you have the correct mentality.

11. EBs have all the pros farming do, just better.
    How about the ability to collect noob tears and links on your wall? Or help grow your ego? :D