To Devs or whoever is responsible for this daily sales.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lllllIIx_TG_oh_xIIlllll, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I've bought $99.99 deal yesterday and charged for $133.53 when I checked my balance. Isn't it too much taxes to get? I never knew it before. I don't even know if you guys charged me that much when I purchased before. Make me clear what's going on there or where I can talk about stuff like this.

2. Email Support, I dont have a link but someone will post one shortly.

3. support@athinkingape.com

4. Like Crimson said OP, just email support about. The people who like to sate their social thirst through the forums can't really help you. :)

5. Tnx guys I just sent one and waiting for reply. It's the first time I'm posting on forums and trying to figure out how.

6. Taxes -
    In iOS when you purchase something from iTunes Store they might charge you taxes depending on certain factors such as
    - your account is saved as a US acc and the state saved is having curtain % as tax (10-20%)
    To be tax free in US save change your acc to a state where Apple does not have customer service store or any department .

- having a Canadian acc
    Now that's more messed up cause Canadian acc charge a lot of tax possibly above 30% which is what your charged

So anything from 99$ your charged 130

Meanwhile while in google play store
    I don't really know how taxes work there so I apologize I don't know everything..
    Can't help you there

But for most
    Devs can't do anything in this situation other then maybe if you ask them to take back the items and asking for refund .

Sorry for my English ..

7. Bruh, your writing is better than most native speakers...

8. Boooo !! Kill devs! All hail Spragga!!

9. pretty sure Ata can delay purchases, like if you bought the $20 then $100 in close time they occasionally add them together by the time you are charged in one go

10. Apple does this to save on emails being send to the spam folder

11. Yeah I was gonna mention this. That's probably what happened to you OP. If you bought the $4.99, $19.99, and then $99.99 all one day after another

12. Its not tax it's currency change

13. Looks like u never buy nobs